Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ryders Sunnies Winner :)


    True Random Number Generator  63
    Comment #63 was from Allison at Just Tri and Finish!

    Technical difficulties, but I want to get it up so it stays.  Also it was out of 169 when I random.orged it, but apparently when you copy and paste it, it goes back to 100.

      Congrats Allison :D   E-mail me at Nolan1009@gmail.com with the style you want (40$ range)  and your shipping address.

      The one thing I dislike about giveaways is that I want everyone to win, but thank you all for your kind comments :)  You may have just been sucking up ;), but I'm gonna take them as sincere anyway :D

       Knee report: I've taken 3 days off since my 2 mile run on Wednesday and I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. 

      I wanted to write an actual post here as well, but I'm not feeling it right now and I need to get back to the intense Mets/Marlins game. 

Post Title

Ryders Sunnies Winner :)


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/ryders-sunnies-winner.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive