Thursday, April 14, 2011

HAIR TREND: INTRICATE BRAIDS

    Braids are my go-to when I'm having a bad hair day since they're not only pretty, they're foolproof. While I love my usual simple side fishtail braid or the french-braided-bangs-into-a-ponytail look, these days, it's all about detailed, intricate, creative braids (check out my rainbow braid post from last quarter here). Whether it's a snaking braid, or an undone trail along the lower hairline, a la the always chic Diane Kruger, these styles are not your run-of-the-mill braids. They're attention-grabbing, fresh, and innovative. So the next time you're having a bad hair day or you want to try something new, weave, twist, and tuck your hair into an intricate braid!

     
    Image Sources: LateAfternoon, Souvenirs of a Girl, Lina di Moda

Post Title

HAIR TREND: INTRICATE BRAIDS


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/04/hair-trend-intricate-braids.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive