Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How To Express Emo Love To Your Emo Partner

    Emo Love: How Does Emo Girl Let an Emo Boy Know That She Likes Him?
    Hi everybody I am an Emo chick, so I'll give my opinion! Most of the time when emo girls flirt with an emo guys it's on accident. A lot of us like emo boys, but emo boys are usually too shy to tell us that they like us, that is why we flirt...yeah I must admit that some emo girls are just huge flirts and it really depends on the girl.....some girls flirt with you and like you......some flirt with you just because you are friends, but most of the time you can tell by our behavior.

    Emo Love

    I also think that emo girls are usually very kind to an emo boys, we like them and we give them lots of attention, so that they can notice us. But my opinion for all emo boys is that you should be less shy and ask a girl if you really like her!

Post Title

How To Express Emo Love To Your Emo Partner


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-express-emo-love-to-your-emo.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive