Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Microchip Has Been Compromised

           Anyone who watched Parks and Recreation on Thursday night knows what I'm talking about.  This weeks episode was actually the first time I've watched the show; it was on right after The Office.  I thought it was hysterical and will definitely be watching from now on.


        Rob Lowe's character Chris is a runner/ triathlete type athlete.  Some of his quotes from the episode, "Flu Season":

              Ben: "You need a ride back to the office?"
             Chris: "No, no. I'm going to go for a light 15K. I missed yesterday."

          “My body is finely tuned like a microchip, and the flu is like a grain of sand. It could literally shut down the entire system.”

          “Oh my God. The microchip has been compromised.”

           “STOP . . . POOPING.”


       Sooo, I'm sick.

        I haven't been sick in a really long time and I forgot how much I don't like it.  I guess my snow run did me in, but whatever I still love ya, snow running.  I've felt icky since Thursday- ish, on Friday I did 100+ burpees just so I could get a decent demo video (and felt lightheaded after), yesterday= rest day, today= rest day.   

         Hopefully tomorrow I will be back at it.  

Post Title

The Microchip Has Been Compromised


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/microchip-has-been-compromised.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive