Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sexy Hot - 'WOMEN BERKALUNG SURBAN' What Revalina Rajin Sholat

    Revalina S Temat Montok

    Activities syuting film not only makes the actors and actress get a lot of experience, but also get a lot of wisdom. One of them felt by Revalina S Temat. Boyfriend Ringgo Agus Rahman confessed syuting this film WOMEN BERKALUNG SURBAN make a diligent prayer.

    "Time is syuting fasting month, I finally pile of prayer in congregation. Situlah At the same I salut mas Hanung can always invite Jamaah together for prayer and this is done until after syuting," said Reva time in the Planet Hollywood, on Monday (12/01) yesterday.

    "Because at that time in prayer in congregation, I would not want to be diligent follow-up prayer as well if I'm not prayer itself. But it has become more males, I can be free diligent prayer," I am this beautiful bride.

    In the film garapan Hanung Bramantyo itself Reva wear jilbab. But when asked if berjilbab itself will continue as in the film, Reva was still not ready to confess.

    "The desire is there, just the time when it is not. Be to religion are still shallow, and I dare not responsibility," his him.


    Revalina S Temat Sexy

    Artis Indonesia Hot

    Artis Indonesia Bugil


Post Title

Sexy Hot - 'WOMEN BERKALUNG SURBAN' What Revalina Rajin Sholat


Post URL

http://emohairstylesforgirls2011.blogspot.com/2009/01/sexy-hot-berkalung-surban-what-revalina.html


Visit Emo Hair Styles For Girls for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive